A short selection of recent tweets pulled from the twitter stream - food for thought or personal action!
– "No law can give me the right to do what is wrong." – Abraham Lincoln
– Circumstances do not determine our character...they reveal it.
– Complaining about a silent God with a closed bible is like complaining about no texts with a phone that's turned off.
– “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” – Lao Tzu
– Love requires looking. Jesus first looked ... and then was moved to compassion. Are you too busy to look at those around you?
– Your right to choose ends where another person's right to life begins.
– "The only real mistake is the one from which we learn nothing." – Henry Ford
– “When you repeat a mistake, it is no longer a mistake: it is a decision.” – Paulo Coehlo
– “Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, leave the rest to God.”
― Ronald Reagan
(Speaking of twitter – don't forget to follow us @tacticalbelief and @livingbelief !)