A short selection of recent tweets pulled from the twitter stream - food for thought, prayer, thankfulness or personal action!
– If you can afford to eat 3 meals a day for 3 weeks straight, you are in the top 15% of the richest people in the world.
– "How to Raise a Moral Child" - praise their character, not their actions; make them feel guilt but not shame. Got it! http://tinyurl.com/kzksqtl
– Forbidden fruits create many jams.
– When truth is replaced by silence, the silence is a lie. ~Yevgeny Yevtushenko.
–Miracles are a retelling in small letters of the same story which is written across the whole world in letters too large for some to see. ~ C.S. Lewis
–Based on 2012 data, #Nigeria alone accounted for almost 60% of Christians killed globally. #Pray for the persecuted
– Sometimes the only blessing you need to count is your heartbeat.
–Knowledge is proud that it knows so much; wisdom is humble that it knows no more.
– Sometimes God gives us a gift we need in a gift wrap we don't like.
– Preach the gospel to yourself. No one is more influential in your life than you are.
(Speaking of twitter – don't forget to follow us @tacticalbelief and @livingbelief !)